Watch the tutorials of the various CAD4U and CAMOD Features in compact video movies.
This is the most comfortable, fast and informative way to learn.
CAD4U and CAMOD features
The CAD4U and CAMOD User Interface
- Status bar, showing paper size, scale, units, layer & colour settings
- POINTS and ELEMENTS palette
- Toolbar and menues
Import of drawings in DXF or DWG format
- Imports various formats in DXF or DWG format
- Choose between the import of model or paper space (= layout space)
- Switch calculation of snap points during import off, if you want to save time
- Make use of the layer table of the imported drawing
- Automatic colour mapping possible
- "Anonymous blocks" may be ignored during import (= DXF hatch and assoziative dimensioning)
View Filter feature
- Simplifies drawing analysis and editing
- View Filter also usable in combination with all group selection features
- Either totally hide filtered records or display them in gray colour
CNC Contour feature
- Automatic calculation of CNC contours around logical planes, incl. consideration of milling tooldiameter and incl. automatic data sort.
- Very powerful and fast feature, even with complex planes!
Pocket milling algorythm, incl. "island consideration"
Contour parallels for open geometries
Place objects on machines workspace and output to the ZÜND machine.
Some of the movies were made with the CAMOD version. That's why the menus might show more features then you have available in CAD4U.